Vivid! 1.5 Demo Update ready for testing!
Demo 1.5 is out! And this one includes a whole lot of new stuff for the combat in the game. Vivid’s Red Sword, Yellow Bow, and Blue Ax each have a whole lot of new ways to be used depending on how you input the directions when attacking! There are also a few small bug fixes and changes to make the game more beginner friendly. There is still much that needs to be tested and added, but within time, this game will be ready to take on the world!
List of Changes:
- Red Sword has new moves: Hold down while in the air when attacking to Down Stab. Tap the direction you’re facing while attacking on ground to do a Dash Stab. Tap the opposite direction while on the ground and attacking to do a Spin Attack.
- Yellow Bow has new moves: Hold down while in the air when attacking to shoot downwards with Arrow Rain. Hold up or down while attacking to throw an arrow that sparks the ground. Tap the opposite direction you’re facing while attacking to unleash tons of arrows with Arrow Copter.
- Blue Ax has new moves: Hold up while attacking to launch it upwards. Tap the direction you’re facing while attacking to launch it farther. Hold down while attacking to deploy bouncing hatchets that go across the floor.
- The Speed Boost part of the Tutorial has the wall lowered by a block, after seeing some people not have an easy time with it.
- Super Star Suplex dark screen sometimes off centered – fixed.
- Tux N Torch boss would sometimes stop in center and freeze. Still testing this one out, but should be fixed.
- Texture Pages reorganized for fewer swaps.